Winter Bicycles

Winter Bicycles

Keirin Tote for Cogs and Chainring

clear pocket  
waxed canvas and leather


Dave said...

Very cool. Nice work!

e9c58c2e-a4fe-11e1-a94e-000f20980440 said...

Saw this just as I was thinking I need tote for gears. You doing these in production or individual orders, or are you torturing us with one offs? ; )

ekr said...

Ha! Too funny. I'm actually torturing everyone with one offs.
Actually, everything is a one off, as every bag is custom. If I had time, I'd do a run of 10 of these and keep one for myself, I just wish I had more hours in the day.
I could have used one of these bags last weekend at Hellyer Velodrome. I was undergeared and should have brought a 15t or 14t instead of 48x16.

robbie d said...

These are so hard to find. But I almost drooled when I saw these leather ones.
Are they available to order or just when you need something to occupy idle hands?

Ely Rodriguez said...

They are all custom. Drop me an email