Brevet

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Green Randonneur Handlebar







6 comments:

upriver said...

I love your stuff, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Ely - what are the dimensions of this -- the same as the other green bag two posts down? - esteban

ruthworkssf said...

Thanks, I'll post up some measurements tonight. Feel free to email or call, elykrod@gmail.com
Esteban, if you are in town this weekend, come by, I live around the corner from where we had a beer.

Justin said...

The bag arrived today with a rockin' Philippines patch sporting some timeless beausage! The patch will be on this bag soon. Thank you!

I gotta say- you're bags are even nicer in person!

Thank you so much again Ely! We will cherish this bag for decades to come.

-Justin

ruthworkssf said...

That patch has seen a lot. Many years and many travels, lots of countries, touring, many many memories. Enjoy.

Justin said...

Thank you again, Ely! In addition your your craftsmanship and attention to details, I sincerely appreciate you sending the patch with the rando bag. It will be in good hands.

Justin

Post a Comment