Brevet

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reflexite Solas Tape

Sew-on or stick-on, not to be confused with Reflexite tape (which is also very good). more info here: Reflexite Solas

5 comments:

Unknown said...

TRON

Emily OBrien said...

I made new waterproof/breathable jackets for Jake and me this year and put the 3M SOLAS reflective tape on them. So far I'm pleased with it, although it would be too thick and too expensive to use in place of the printed-fabric type in other places I use reflective trim on bags.
No idea how the Reflexite stuff compares to the 3M, though.

ruthworkssf said...

I have a 100 yard roll of 2" reflexite and I have 20 feet of 1" solas. They cost the same. I like the properties of the solas, so in the future I'll probably transition to it. I'll throw some in my bag and bring it over.

Amy said...

I've got some of the stick on SOLAS tape that I've added to the fenders my road bike LOVE it! It's bright stuff. I should get some sew on SOALS too.

ruthworkssf said...

Amy, how did you do the compound curve of your fenders so clean? Did you use a heat gun to make the sticker bend? Your fender application looks great. I tried this, but the sticker puckered.

Post a Comment