Brevet

Friday, May 31, 2013

Roland Bevan is #1

The first time I met Roland was at some really pretty vista on a 200k. There was a whole gaggle of people that stopped and popped out their cameras and we were all taking pictures for each other. Since then, I'm always happy to pull over and stop to enjoy the view. It's really important to look around while you're riding and enjoy the countryside and the company you're in. Oh, and Roland is the only person I know crazy enough to pull off two 1200k's in the same month or a triple rando series in the same year. I think this photo is from the Santa Cruz, Davis or SFR 600k this month, I'm pretty sure he did them all. Thanks Roland!

1 comment:

Roland Bevan said...

Whoa! Who is this Roland dude? He is sure way more impressive at riding than I am! (I think rumors of my incredible riding feats are somewhat exaggerated).
This photo was from the Santa Cruz Randonneurs' 400 km brevet in April, 2013.
Ely, you rock!

Post a Comment