Brevet

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Black Porteur Bag


More Here:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow,

that's really amazing. I really couldn't say that I had a vision of the bag until I saw the pictures, even though I specify the dimensions and put down the functional requests--lock hanger, map pocket, etc. It turned out amazing, and almost escaped my imagination.

Franklyn

ruthworkssf said...

Yeah, that is basically how I feel about the bags too. I spend a lot of time designing, cutting, and fabricating the parts. Then I lay it up. The last step is to "close" the bag and sew the sides to the body. It is not until the final step when I realize how freakin' awesome the bags look! I need to take a picture of this bag on my porteur. It is the only way to capture the size and design. It is a really beautiful bag.
Franklyn, thanks for letting me work on this project for you, it was such a pleasure.

Unknown said...

I love it. An amazing bag!

Post a Comment