Brevet

Monday, November 28, 2011

hearts





1 comment:

dcain said...

Hello Ely,

Thanks for your generous compliments about my bags on my Yurtville blog. I appreciate you taking a look and offering your kind words.

Of course I went to your blog and checked out your amazing work; I am impressed and inspired and very glad to make your acquaintance. Like you describe yourself, I am an eager amateur and get a deep satisfaction out of making bags. It’s been a slow learning process since I’ve pretty much figured stuff out by trial and error and the occasional bit of information from the web or someone I’ve met.

My wife and I just built a house and that took me away from my bag making work for a couple of years, but I’ve begun working again with renewed energy and excitement and look forward to continuing to refine my work.

Last month I made my first front-rack mounted TA style bag and I am really happy with it. I’m planning to do a post about it soon, so keep an eye out.

In the meantime I’ll be sure to follow your blog and your work. Thanks for the inspiration!

Best,

Dave

Post a Comment